Product ID: M0258
This fluorescent triglyceride analog is an excellent substrate for lipoprotein lipase and hepatic triacylglycerol lipase detection.
|Soluble In||CHCl3, DMSO, MeOH|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
|Notes||Em=377nm is the emission of the pyrenedecanoic acid monomer released upon lipase enzyme activity.|
- Bhatla SC, Vandana S, Kaushik V. (2009) "Recent developments in the localization of oil body-associated signaling molecules during lipolysis in oilseeds." Plant Signal Behav. 4(3):176-82.
- Millar JS, Duffy D, Gadi R, Bloedon LT, Dunbar RL, Wolfe ML, Movva R, Shah A, Fuki IV, McCoy M, Harris CJ, Wang MD, Howey DC, Rader DJ. (2008) "Potent and selective PPAR-alpha agonist LY518674 upregulates both ApoA-I production and catabolism in human subjects with the metabolic syndrome." Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 29(1):140-6
- "Cholesteryl ester transfer protein reaction between plasma lipoproteins." Main LA, Okumura-Noji K, Ohnishi T, Yokoyama S. J Biochem (Tokyo) 124: 237-243 (1998).
- "Spectrofluorometric determination of lipase activity." Liodakis A, Drew J, Chan RY, Sawyer WH. Biochem. Int.23(5): 825-34 (1991).
- "Topo-dynamic characteristics of human plasma VLDL apolipoproteins and efficiency of triacylglycerol hydrolysis by lipoprotein lipase." Dergunov AD, Shuvaev VV, Perova NV. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1005(1): 79-86 (1989).
- "Use of a fluorescent radiolabeled triacylglycerol as a substrate for lipoprotein lipase and hepatic triglyceride lipase." Dousset N, Negre A, Salvayre R, Rogalle P, Dang QQ, Douste-Blazy L. Lipids 23: 605-608 (1988).
- "Transversal mobility in bilayer membrane vesicles: use of pyrene lecithin as optical probe." Galla HJ, Theilen U, Hartmann W. Chem. Phys. Lipids 23: 239-251 (1979).
- "Salvayre R., Negre, A., Radom, J., Douste-Blazy, L., (1986) "Fluorometric Assay for Pancreatic Lipase" CLIN. CHEM. 32(8): 1532-1536.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question