2', 7'-Dichlorofluorescin diacetate
Product ID: M0807
Reduced derivative of 2',7'-dichlorofluorescein is a cell permeable reagent for use in detection of peroxidase activity (oxidative metabolism, intracellular regulation of reactive oxygen species or oxidative burst) inside living cells.
|Soluble In||DMSO, absolute EtOH|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
|Notes||Prepare solution in ethanol or DMSO and then add to media.|
- Hsu WH, Chang CC, Huang KW, Chen YC, Hsu SL, Wu LC, Tsou AP, Lai JM, Huang CY. (2015) "Evaluation of the medicinal herb Graptopetalum paraguayense as a treatment for liver cancer." PLoS One. 10(4):e0121298.
- Yu J, Xu Y, Khaoustov V, Yoffe B. (2011) "Identification of components of grape powder with anti-apoptotic effects." Toxicol Ind Health. 27(1):19-28.
- Kalivendi SV, Kotamraju S, Cunningham S, Shang T, Hillard CJ, Kalyanaraman B. (2003) "1-Methyl-4-phenylpyridinium (MPP+)-induced apoptosis and mitochondrial oxidant generation: role of transferrin-receptor-dependent iron and hydrogen peroxide." Biochem J 371:151-64.
- Tampo Y, Kotamraju S, Chitambar CR, Kalivendi SV, Keszler A, Joseph J, Kalyanaraman B. (2003) "Oxidative stress-induced iron signaling is responsible for peroxide-dependent oxidation of dichlorodihydrofluorescein in endothelial cells: role of transferrin receptor-dependent iron uptake in apoptosis." Circ Res 92:56-63.
- He YY, Hader D.(2002) "Reactive oxygen species and UV-B: effect on cyanobacteria." Photochem Photobiol Sci 1: 729-36.
- Burkitt MJ, Wardman P. (2001) "Cytochrome C is a potent catalyst of dichlorofluorescin oxidation: implications for the role of reactive oxygen species in apoptosis." Biochem Biophys Res Commun 282: 329-333.
- Hail N Jr, Lotan R. (2000) "Mitochondrial permeability transition is a central coordinating event in N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)retinamide-induced apoptosis." Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 9: 1293-1301.
- Salata RA, Sullivan JA, Mandell GL.(1983) "Visualization of hydrogen peroxide in living polymorphonuclear neutrophils utilizing leucodiacetyl 2',7'-dichlorofluorescin: photomicrographic and microphotometric studies." Trans Assoc Am Physicians 96: 375-383.
- Keston AS, Brandt R.(1965) "The fluorometric analysis of ultramicro quantities of hydrogen peroxide." Anal Biochem 11: 1-5.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question