Product ID: M1331
Membrane potential sensitive dye for monitoring changes in the cellular and mitochondrial membrane potential in vivo.
|Soluble In||MeOH, CH2Cl2|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature, Protect From Light|
- Gaskova D, DeCorby A, Lemire BD, (2007) "DiS-C3(3) monitoring of in vivo mitochondrial membrane potential in C. elegans." Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 354(3): 814-819.
- Sims PJ, Waggoner AS, Wang CH, Hoffman JF, (1974) "Mechanism by which cyanine dyes measure membrane potential in red blood cells and phosphatidylcholine vesicles." Biochemistry13(16): 3315-30.
- Okimasu E, Kobayashi S, Aono K, Tomoda T, Utsumi K, (1981) "Tests of fluorescence changes in tumor cells due to changes in mitochondria energy metabolism with low-toxicity NK 1507." Kanko Shikiso 88: 21-30.
- Denksteinova B, Sigler K, Plasek, J. 1996) "Three fluorescent probes for the flow-cytometric assessment of membrane potential in Saccharomyces cerevisiae." Folia Microbiologica (Prague) 41(3): 237-242.
- Vecer J, Herman P, Holoubek A, (1997) "Diffusion membrane potential in liposomes: setting by ion gradients, absolute calibration and monitoring of fast charges by spectral shifts of diS-C3(3) fluorescence maximum." Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, Biomembranes 1325(2): 155-164.
- Herman P, Vecer J, Gaskova D, Denksteinova B, Holoubek A, Plasek J, Sigler K, (1998) "Assessment of mitochondrial potential in yeasts by the fluorescent dye diS-C3(3): monitoring and modeling of membrane potential transients. Fluorescence Microscopy and Fluorescent Probes" [Based on the Proceedings of the Conference on Fluorescence Microscopy and Fluorescent Probes], 2nd, Prague, Apr. 9-12, 1997 (1998), Meeting Date 1997, 141-145.
- Gaskova D, Cadek R, Chaloupka R, Plasek J, Sigler K, (2001) "Factors underlying membrane potential-dependent and -independent fluorescence responses of potentiometric dyes in stressed cells: diS-C3(3) in yeast." Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, Biomembranes 1511(1): 74-79.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question