4-Hydrazino-7-nitrobenzofurazane hydrazine adduct
Product ID: M1025
Fluorescent derivatization reagent useful for aliphatic aldehyde detection including labeling of reducing carbohydrates.
|Molecular Formula||C₆H₅N₅O₃ · NH₂NH₂|
|Storage Conditions||2-8C, Desiccated|
|Notes||Ex= 445nm. EX/EM after derivatization with formaldehyde|
- "Assay for synthesis activity of hydrolases in nonaqueous media using enzymic transesterification reaction releasing a carbonyl compd." Bornscheuer UT, Kanarzycka M, Hills G. Eur. Pat. Appl. EP 1354960 (2003).
- "Solid reagent for sampling and derivatization of carbonyl compounds." Appelblad P, Irgum K, Ponten E. PCT Int. Appl. WO 2002094769 (2002).
- "Semi-empirical PM3 calculation reveals the relationship between the fluorescence characteristics of 4,7-disubstituted benzofurazan compounds, the LUMO energy and the dipole moment directed from the 4- to the 7-position." Uchiyama S, Santa T, Imai K. J Chem. Soc., Perkin Transactions 2: Physical Organic Chemistry 3: 569-576 (1999).
- "Effects of the substituent groups at the 4- and 7-positions on the fluorescence characteristics of benzofurazan compounds." Uchiyama S, Santa T, Fukushima T, Homma H, Imai K. J Chem. Soc., Perkin Transactions 2: Physical Organic Chemistry 10: 2165-2174 (1998).
- "High-performance liquid chromatography of aliphatic aldehydes by means of post-column extraction with fluorometric detection." Koizumi H, Suzuki Y. J of Chromatography 457: 299-307 (1988).
- "Fluorogenic labeling of carbonyl compounds with 7-hydrazino-4-nitro-2,1,3-benzoxadiazole (NBD-H)." Guebitz G, Wintersteiger R, Frei RW. J of Liquid Chromatography 7(4): 839-54 (1984).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question