Product ID: M1940
Fluorescent substrate for analysis of beta-glucosidase activity. The substrate is practically non-fluorescent until beta-glucosidase enzyme activity, and then exhibits a bright blue fluorescence with emission at 450 nm upon excitation at 360 nm.
|Soluble In||DMSO, DMF, water|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
- Setlow B, Cabrera-Martinez RM, Setlow P. (2004)"Mechanism of the hydrolysis of 4-methylumbelliferyl-beta-D-glucoside by germinating and outgrowing spores of Bacillus species." J Appl Microbiol. 96(6):1245-55.
- Hultberg B, Sjöblad S, Ockerman PA. (1973)"4-Methylumbelliferyl-β-glucosidase in cultured human fibroblasts from controls and patients with Gaucher's disease." Clin. Chim. Acta., 49(1): 93-97.
- Hultberg B, Ockerman PA. (1970)"β-glucosidase activities in human tissues. Findings in Gaucher's disease." Clin. Chim. Acta., 28(1): 169-174.
- Hultberg B, Sjöblad S, Ockerman PA. (1970)"β-Glucosidase activities in human tissues findings in Gaucher's disease." Clinica Chimica Acta 28(1):169-174.
- Robinson D. (1954)"The fluorimetric determination of β-glucosidase: its occurrence in the tissues of animals, including insects." Biochem. J. 63(1): 39-44.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question