5(6)-Carboxyfluorescein, NHS ester
Product ID: M0984
Useful fluorescent amine-reactive probe for synthesis of bioconjugates, yielding hydrolysis resistant derivatives which show excellent performance and stability at physiological pH values.
|Alternative Names||5(6)-Carboxyfluorescein N-hydroxysuccinimide ester|
|Soluble In||DMF, DMSO|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
- Kim J, Seidler P, Fill C, Wan LS (2008) "Investigations of the effect of curing conditions on the structure and stability of amino-functionalized organic films on silicon substrates by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, ellipsometry, and fluorescence microscopy" Surface Science 602,(21), 3323–3330
- "Extending the applicability of carboxyfluorescein in solid-phase synthesis." Fischer R, Mader O, Jung G, Brock R. Bioconjug. Chem. 14: 653-60 (2003).
- "Protein labeling with fluorescent probes." Holmes KL, Lantz LM. Methods Cell. Biol. 63: 185-204 (2001).
- "A mild method for fluorescein labeling of base-sensitive oligonucleotides on solid support." Bologna JC, Imbach JL, Morvan F. Tetrahedron Lett. 41: 7317 (2000).
- "Simultaneous detection of TaqMan probes containing Fam and Tamra reporter fluorophores." Nasarabadi S, Milanovich F, Richards J, Belgrader P. Biotechniques 27: 1116-1118 (1999).
- "Design, synthesis, and spectroscopic properties of peptide-bridged fluorescence energy-transfer cassettes." Li Y, Glazer AN. Bioconjug. Chem. 10: 241-245 (1999).
- "Flow cytometric analysis of the in situ accessibility of Escherichia coli 16S rRNA for fluorescently labeled oligonucleotide probes." Fuchs BM, Wallner G, Beisker W, Schwippl I, Ludwig W, Amann R. Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 64: 4973-4982 1998).
- "Comparison of three common amine reactive fluorescent probes used for conjugation to biomolecules by capillary zone electrophoresis." Banks PR, Paquette DM. Bioconj. Chem. b>6: 447 (1995).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question