Product ID: M1248
This pH-dependent fluorophore with red fluorescence (EX 598/ EM 668nm at pH 9) has a high pKa (7.6) value. The fluorescence shifts to shorter wavelengths (EX 512/ EM 567nm) at neutral or acidic pH environments.
|Soluble In||MeOH, DMSO|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature|
- Rogalski, Melissa M., "Development of Position-Dependent Luminescent Sensors: Spectral Rulers and Chemical Sensing Through Tissue" (2016). All Dissertations. Paper 1706
- de Lamirande E, Gagnon C, (1998) "Paradoxical effect of reagents for sulfhydryl and disulfide groups on human sperm capacitation and superoxide production." Free Radical Biol. Med. 25: 803-817.
- Song A, Parus S, Kopelman R, (1997) "High-performance fiber-optic pH microsensors for practical physiological measurements using a dual-emission sensitive dye." Anal. Chem. 69: 863-867.
- Fabian WMF, Schuppler S, Wolfbeis OS, " (1996) in "Effects of Annulation on Absorption and Fluorescence Characteristics of Fluorescein Derivatives: a Computational Study." p. 853.
- Wolfbeis OS, Rodriguez NV, Werner T,(1992) "LED-Compatible Fluorosensor for Measurement of Near-Neutral pH Values." Mikrochim. Acta 108: 133.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question