5(6)-Carboxyrhodamine 110, HCl salt
Product ID: M0641
Stable, long wavelength, water soluble fluorophore for use in DNA-labeling, cell staining and protein labeling applications.
|Soluble In||DMSO, DMF, water (pH six+)|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
|Notes||Ex = 492nm|
- "Optimization of spectroscopic and electrophoretic properties of energy transfer primers." Hung, S.C., Mathies, R.A., Glazer, A.N., Anal. Biochem. 252(1997)78-88.
- "Characterization of visible dyes for four-decay fluorescence detection in DNA sequencing." Nunnally, B.K., He, H., Li, L.C., Tucker, S.A., McGown, L.B., Anal. Chem. 69(1997)2392-2397.
- "Dual-color fluorescence cross-correlation spectroscopy for multicomponent diffusional analysis in solution." Schwille, P., Meyer-Almes, F.J., Rigler, R., Biophys. J. 72(1997)1878-1886.
- "Double-labeled donor probe can enhance the signal of fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) in detection of nucleic acid hybridization." Okamura, Y., Kondo, S., Sase, I., Suga, T., Mise, K., Furusawa, I., Kawakami, S., Watanabe, Y., Nucleic Acids Res.28(2000)E107.
- "DNA sequencing by capillary electrophoresis with four-decay fluorescence detection." He, H., McGown, L.B., Anal. Chem.72(2000)5865-5873.
- "Effects of gel material on fluorescence lifetime detection of dyes and dye-labeled DNA primers in capillary electrophoresis." Li, L., McGown, L.B., J. Chromatogr. A 841(1999)95-103.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question