6-Carboxy-X-Rhodamine, NHS Ester
Product ID: M1472
This dye is commonly used in dye-terminator sequencing methods by attachment to dideoxynucleotide triphosphates (ddNTP's). It can also be used in other DNA or RNA labeling methods.
|Alternative Names||6-ROX, NHS|
- Mackay IM (2004) "Real-time PCR in the microbiology laboratory." Clin. Microbiol. Infect. 10(3): 190-212.
- Ju J, Ruan C, Fuller CW, Glazer AN, Mathies RA (1995) "Fluorescence energy transfer dye-labeled primers for DNA sequencing and analysis." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA (92):10 4347-4351.
- Ansorge W, Posenthal A, Sproat B, Stegemann J, Voss H, (1988) "Non-radioactive automated sequencing of oligonucleotides by chemical degradation." Nucleic Acids Res. 16: 2203-2206.
- Prober JM, Trahnor SH, Dann RJ, Hobbs FW, Robertson CW, Zagursky RJ, Cocuzza AJ, Jensen MA, Baumeister K (1987) "A system for rapid DNA sequencing with fluorescent chain-terminating dideoxynucleotides." Science 238: 336-341.
- Smith LM, Fung S, Hunkapiller MW, Hunkapiller TJ, Hood LE (1986) "The synthesis of oligonucleotides containing an aliphatic amino group at the 5' terminus: synthesis of fluorescent DNA primers for use in DNA sequence analysis." Nucleic Acids Res. 13: 2399-2412.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question