Product ID: M1059
Blue fluorescent reagent useful for preparing aminopeptidase substrates.
|Alternative Names||coumarin 120, AMCA, AMC|
|Soluble In||DMSO, MeOH|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature, Desiccated|
- "Interactions of phage P22 tails with their cellular receptor, Salmonella O-antigen polysaccharide." Baxa U, Steinbacher S, Miller S, Weintraub A, Huber R, Seckler R. Biophys J 71: 2040-2048 (1996).
- "Visual detection of peptidase activity using fluorogenic substrates in a microtiter plate assay." Irvine GB, Ennis M, Williams CH. Anal Biochem 185: 304-307 (1990).
- "Studies on immunoassays of peptide factors. II. Fluorescence enzyme immunoassay for human little-gastrin." Moroder L, Bovermann G, Mourier G, Gohring W, Gemeiner M, Wunsch E. Biol Chem Hoppe Seyler 368: 831-838 (1987).
- "A new fluorescent tag for labeling of saccharides." Prakash C, Vijay IK. Anal Biochem 128: 41-46 (1983).
- "Synthesis of Fluorescent Probe - Carbohydrate Conjugates." Yalpani M, Hall LD. Can J Chem 59: 2934 (1981).
- "Substituted Coumarins and Azacoumarins. Synthesis and Fluorescent Properties." Atkins RL, Bliss DE. J Org Chem 43: 1975 (1978).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question