7-(Diethylamino)coumarin-3-carboxylic acid, N-succinimidyl ester
Product ID: M1053
Amine reactive fluorescent probe useful for labeling amino acids prior to resolution by capillary zone electrophoresis and for multicolor DNA and protein labeling experiments.
|Alternative Names||N-Succinimidyl 7-(diethylamino)coumarin-3-carboxylate|
|Soluble In||DMF, DMSO, Acetonitrile|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
- "Fluorescent coumarin-labeled nucleotides to measure adp release from actomyosin." Webb MR, Corrie JE. Biophys. J. 81: 1562-1569 (2001).
- "Protein-free parallel triple-stranded DNA complex formation." Shchyolkina AK, Timofeev EN, Lysov YP, Florentiev VL, Jovin TM, Arndt-Jovin DJ. Nucleic Acids Res. 29: 986-995 (2001).
- "New strategy for multi-colour fluorescence in situ hybridisation: COBRA: COmbined Binary RAtio labelling." Tanke HJ, Wiegant J, van Gijlswijk RP, Bezrookove V, Pattenier H, Heetebrij RJ, Talman EG, Raap AK, Vrolijk J. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 7: 2-11 (1999).
- "Cooperative formation of a substrate binding pocket by alpha- and beta-subunits of mitochondrial processing peptidase." Kojima K, Kitada S, Shimokata K, Ogishima T, Ito A. J Biol. Chem. 273: 32542-32546 (1998).
- "Glutamate residues required for substrate binding and cleavage activity in mitochondrial processing peptidase." Kitada S, Kojima K, Shimokata K, Ogishima T, Ito A. J Biol. Chem. 273: 32547-32553 (1998).
- "Highly sensitive detection using laser two-photon excited fluorescence in capillary electrophoresis." Song JM, et al. J Chromatogr. A. 765: 315 (1997).
- "Determination of amino acids by capillary zone electrophoresis based on semiconductor laser fluorescence detection." Higashijima T. et al. Anal. Chem. 64: 711 (1992).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question