Product ID: M1231
Fluorogenic Cytochrome P450 and microsomal dealkylase substrate for differentiation of several isoforms of these enzymes producing a blue fluorescence emission upon enzyme activity.
|Alternative Names||Methyl umbelliferyl ether, Herniarin|
|Soluble In||DMSO, MeOH(sl), DMF, CH3CN|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature, Protect From Light|
|Notes||High Purity (99+%)|
- Celik, A., Roberts, G.A., White, J.H., Chapman, S.K., Turner N.J., Flitsch S.L., (2006) "Probing the substrate specificity of the catalytically self-sufficient cytochrome P450 RhF from a Rhodococcus sp." Chem. Commun., 4492-4494.
- Kim, K.H., Isin, E.M., Yun, C.H., Kim, D.H., Guengerich, F.P. (2006) "Kinetic deuterium isotope effects for 7-alkoxycoumarin O-dealkylation reactions catalyzed by human cytochromes P450 and in liver microsomes. Rate-limiting C-H bond breaking in cytochrome P450 1A2 substrate oxidation." FEBS Journal 273(10): 2223-2231.
- Matsubara, T., Yamada, N., Mitomi, T., Yokoyama, S., Fukiishi, Y., Hasegawa, Y., Nishimura, H., (1986) "Cytochrome P-450-dependent monooxygenase activities in prenatal and postnatal human livers: comparison of human liver 7-alkoxycoumarin O-dealkylases with rat liver enzymes. Japanese Journal of Pharmacology 40(3): 389-98.
- Lindahl, S. R., Scheline, R. R. (1971), "Metabolism of umbelliferone and herniarin in rats and by the rat intestinal microflora." Xenobiotica 1(1): 13-24.
- Fleck, H. R., Holness, R. F. G., Ward, A. M. (1935) "Some examples of fluorescent acidimetric and adsorption indicators." Analyst 60: 32-3.
- Warren M., Fry J.R., (1988), "Influence of medium composition on 7-alkoxycoumarin O-dealkylase activities of rat hepatocytes in primary maintenance culture." Xenobiotica 18(8): 973-81.
- Muthuramu, K., Ramamurthy, V., (1984) "7-Alkoxycoumarins as fluorescence probes for microenvironments." Journal of Photochemistry 26(1): 57-64.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question