| || ||
CAS Number: 90421-78-6
Fluorescent derivatization reagent useful for aliphatic aldehyde detection including reducing carbohydrates.
Ex= 445nm. EX/EM after derivatization with formaldehyde
View Technical Information ▼
View References ▼
- "Assay for synthesis activity of hydrolases in nonaqueous media using enzymic transesterification reaction releasing a carbonyl compd." Bornscheuer UT, Kanarzycka M, Hills G. Eur. Pat. Appl. EP 1354960 (2003).
- "Solid reagent for sampling and derivatization of carbonyl compounds." Appelblad P, Irgum K, Ponten E. PCT Int. Appl. WO 2002094769 (2002).
- "Semi-empirical PM3 calculation reveals the relationship between the fluorescence characteristics of 4,7-disubstituted benzofurazan compounds, the LUMO energy and the dipole moment directed from the 4- to the 7-position." Uchiyama S, Santa T, Imai K. J Chem. Soc., Perkin Transactions 2: Physical Organic Chemistry 3: 569-576 (1999).
- "Effects of the substituent groups at the 4- and 7-positions on the fluorescence characteristics of benzofurazan compounds." Uchiyama S, Santa T, Fukushima T, Homma H, Imai K. J Chem. Soc., Perkin Transactions 2: Physical Organic Chemistry 10: 2165-2174 (1998).
- "High-performance liquid chromatography of aliphatic aldehydes by means of post-column extraction with fluorometric detection." Koizumi H, Suzuki Y. J of Chromatography 457: 299-307 (1988).
- "Fluorogenic labeling of carbonyl compounds with 7-hydrazino-4-nitro-2,1,3-benzoxadiazole (NBD-H)." Guebitz G, Wintersteiger R, Frei RW. J of Liquid Chromatography 7(4): 839-54 (1984).
Alternative Name: NBD-hydrazine
Unit Price (USD):
25 mg $56.15
(5 or more):