alpha-DGal(1-4)DGal - CETE - BSA Conjugate
Product ID: M0169
Synthetic E. coli receptor of the P1 blood group antigen.
|Alternative Names||P1 Blood Group Antigen-Bacterial Receptor, Carboxyethylthioethyl 4-O-alpha-D-Galactopyranosyl-beta-D-Galactopyranoside-Bovine serum Albumin Conjugate|
- Mitsumori K, Terai A, Yamamoto S, Ishitoya S, Yoshida O. (1999) "Virulence characteristics of Eschevichia coli in acute bacterial prostatitis." J Infect Dis 180(4): 1378-1381. doi: 10.1086/314976.
- Johnson JR, Ross AE. (1993) "P1-antigen-containing avian egg whites as inhibitors of P adhesins among wild-type Escherichia coli strains from patients with urosepsis." Infect Immun 61(11): 4902-5.
- Nilsson S, Lönn H, Norberg T. (1991) "Synthesis of the trisaccharide, 2-(p-trifluoroacetamidophenyl)ethyl O-alpha-D-galactopyranosyl-(1-4)-O-beta-D-galactopyranosyl-(1-4)-2-acet amido-2-deoxy-beta-D-glucopyranoside, corresponding to the blood group P1 determinant." Glycoconj J 8(1): 9-15.
- Bock K, Breimer ME, Brignole A, Hansson GC, Karlsson KA, Larson G, Leffler H, Samuelsson BE, Stromberg N, Eden CS. (1985) "Specificity of binding of a strain of uropathogenic Escherichia coli to Gal alpha 1----4Gal-containing glycosphingolipids." J Biol. Chem. 260(14): 8545-8551.
- Dahmen J, Frejd T, Magnusson G, Noori G, Carlstrom AS. (1984) "Synthesis of spacer-arm, lipid, and ethyl glycosides of the terminal trisaccharide [alpha-D-Gal-(1----4)-beta-D-Gal-(1----4)-beta-D-GlcNAc] portion of the blood-group P1 antigen: preparation of neoglycoproteins." Carbo. Res. 129: 63-71.
- Eden CS, Freter R, Hagberg L, Hull R, Hull S, Leffler H, Schoolnik G. (1982) "Inhibition of experimental ascending urinary tract infection by an epithelial cell-surface receptor analogue." Nature 298(5874): 560-562.
- Leffler H, Eden CS. Scand. (1980) "Glycosphingolipids of human urinary tract epithelial cells as possible receptors for adhering Escherichia coli bacteria." J. Infect. Dis. Suppl. 24: 144-147.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question