Astra Blue 6GLL
Product ID: M1563
Stain for oligo- and polysaccharides such as cellulose in plant tissues.
|Alternative Names||Astra Blue Base 6 GLL, Basic Blue 140|
|Soluble In||H2O, MeOH, DMSO|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
- Taneda H, Kandel D, Ishida A, Ikeda H (2016) "Altitudinal changes in leaf hydraulic conductance across five Rhododendron species in eastern Nepal" Tree Physiology
- Kraus JE, de Sousa HC, Rezende MH, Castro NM, Vecchi C, Luque R (1998) "Astra blue and basic fuchsin double staining of plant materials." Biotech. Histochem. 73(5):235-43.
- Blaies DM, Williams JF (1981) "A Simplified Method for Staining Mast Cells with Astra Blue." Biotech. Histochem. 56(2):91-94.
- Srebotnik E, Messner K (1994) "A Simple Method That Uses Differential Staining and Light Microscopy To Assess the Selectivity of Wood Delignification by White Rot Fungi." Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 60(4): 1383-1386.
- Strobel S, Miller HR, Ferguson A, (1981) "Human intestinal mucosal mast cells; evaluation of fixation and staining techniques." J. Clin. Pathol. 34:851-858.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question