Biotin-dextran (70,000 MW)
Product ID: M0788
Membrane impermeant dextran conjugate containing covalently attached biotin molecules (Vitamin H) making it useful in streptavidin/avidin assay systems.
|Soluble In||H2O, DMSO|
|Storage Conditions||2-8C, Desiccated|
- Wu F, Wu Y, Niu Z, Vollmer F. (2016) "Integrating a DNA Strand Displacement Reaction with a Whispering Gallery Mode Sensor for Label-Free Mercury (II) Ion Detection." Sensors (Basel). 16(8).
- Varga C., SÃk A., LavallÃ©e P., DeschÃªnes M., "Dendroarchitecture of relay cells in thalamic barreloids: a substrate for cross-whisker modulation." J. Neurosci (2002)22(14): 6186-94.
- Kurzen H., Manns S., Dandekar G., Schmidt T., PrÃ¤tzel S., KrÃ¤ling B.M., "Tightening of endothelial cell contacts: a physiologic response to cocultures with smooth-muscle-like 10T1/2 cells." J. Invest. Dermatol. (2002)119(1): 143-53.
- JÃ¼rgens U., Alipour M., "A comparative study on the cortico-hypoglossal connections in primates, using biotin dextranamine."Neurosci. Lett. (2002)328(3): 245-8.
- Akkoyun A., Bilitewski U., "Optimisation of glass surfaces for optical immunosensors." Biosens. Bioelectron.(2002)17(8) 655-64.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question