Product ID: M1315
A conjugated protein substrate used for fluorometric measurement of protease activity in vitro or for use in endocytosis labeling and analysis.
|Storage Conditions||F, D|
- Narayanan A, Ridilla M, Yernool DA. (2011) "Restrained expression, a method to overproduce toxic membrane proteins by exploiting operator-repressor interactions." Protein Sci. 20(1):51-61.
- Homer KA, Beighton D. (1990) "Fluorometric determination of bacterial protease activity using fluorescein isothiocyanate-labeled proteins as substrates." Anal Biochem. 191(1):133–137.
- Anson ML. (1938) "The estimation of pepsin, trypsin, papain and cathepsin with hemoglobin" J. Gen. Physiol. 22: 79-89.
- Severini A, Morgan AR. (1991) "An assay for proteinases and their inhibitors based on DNA/ethidium bromide fluorescence." Anal. Biochem. 193: 83.
- Folin O, Ciocalteu V. (1929) "On tyrosine and tryptophane determinations in proteins." J. Biol. Chem. 73, 627.
- Twining SS. (1984) "Fluorescein isothiocyanate-labeled casein assay for proteolytic enzymes." Anal. Biochem. 143: 30-34.
- Finehout EJ, Cantor JR, Lee KH, (2005) “Kinetic characterization of sequencing grade modified trypsin” Proteomics 5: 2319-2321.
- Voss EW, Workman CJ, Mummert ME. (1996) "Detection of protease activity using a fluorescence-enhancment globular substrate" BioTechniques 20(2): 286-291.
- Bolger R, Checovich W. (1994) "A new protease activity assay using fluorescence polarization" BioTechniques 17(3): 585-589.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question