MarkerGene™ Chemiluminescent lacZ β-Galactosidase Detection Kit
Product ID: M0855
Allows for quantitative measure of β-galactosidase enzyme activity in mammalian, yeast, and bacterial cells through use of a chemiluminescent substrate.
- Bukh AS, Roslev P (2010) "Characterization and validation of a chemiluminescent assay based on 1,2-dioxetanes for rapid detection of viable Escherichia coli" Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. (2010) 86:1947–1957
- van Poucke SO, Nelis HJ (1995) "Development of a Sensitive Chemiluminometric Assay for the Detection of b-Galactosidase in Permeabilized Coliform Bacteria and Comparison with Fluorometry and Colorimetry" Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 1995: 4505-4509.
- Chemiluminescent 1,2-dioxetanes. Brij P. Giri, PCT/US99/20590.
- "Novel stabilized formulations for chemiluminescent assays." Brij P Giri, PCT/US01/02779.
- "Single molecule detection of Alkaline Phosphatase enzyme using enhanced chemiluminescent from 1,2-dioxetanes and water-soluble, water-insoluble or partially water-soluble polymers." Brij P Giri, US Patent Application, 2002/0013250.
- "Deuterium-based chemiluminescent 1,2-dioxetanes." Brij P Giri, Dinesh J Dagli, PCT application pending.
- "Polymeric ammonium and or phosphonium salts having added p-electrons and higher molecular weight and enhancers for chemiluminescent systems."Brij P. Giri, US patent pending.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question