Coelenterazine (native form)
Product ID: M0739
Coelenterazine is the native form of the luminescent enzyme substrate for apoaequorin, gaussia and renilla luciferases. This substrate is also a component of our convenient assay kit, MarkerGene™ Gaussia Luciferase Cellular Assay Kit, Product M1193, for quickly measuring the luciferase activity in mammalian cell culture.
|Soluble In||MeOH, EtOH|
|Storage Conditions||-20C*, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
|Notes||*2.5mM solution in acidified MeOH. Store at -80oC for long periods.|
- Oglesby IK, Vencken SF, Agrawal R, Gaughan K, Molloy K, Higgins G, McNally P, McElvaney NG, Mall MA, Greene CM. (2015) "miR-17 overexpression in cystic fibrosis airway epithelial cells decreases interleukin-8 production." Eur Respir J. 46(5):1350-60.
- Hassan T, Smith SG, Gaughan K, Oglesby IK, O'Neill S, McElvaney NG, Greene CM.(2013) "Isolation and identification of cell-specific microRNAs targeting a messenger RNA using a biotinylated anti-sense oligonucleotide capture affinity technique." Nucleic Acids Res. 41(6):e71.
- Oglesby IK, Bray IM, Chotirmall SH, Stallings RL, O'Neill SJ, McElvaney NG, Greene CM. (2010) "miR-126 is downregulated in cystic fibrosis airway epithelial cells and regulates TOM1 expression." J Immunol 184(4):1702-9. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.0902669.
- Tannous BA, Kim D-E, Fernandez JL, Weissleder R, Breakefield XO. (2005) "Codon-optimized gaussia luciferase cDNA for mammalian gene expression in culture and in vivo." Molecular Therapy 11(3): 435-443.
- Kervinen M, Patsi J, Finel M, Hassinen IE. (2004) "Lucigenin and coelenterazine as superoxide probes in mitochondrial and bacterial membranes." Anal Biochem 324: 45-51.
- Zhao H, Doyle TC, Wong RJ, Cao Y, Stevenson DK, Piwnica-Worms D, Contag CH. (2004) "Characterization of coelenterazine analogs for measurements of Renilla luciferase activity in live cells and living animals." Mol Imaging 3: 43-54.
- Verhaegent M, Christopoulos TK. (2002) "Recombinant gaussia luciferase. Overexpression, purification, and analytical application of a bioluminescent reporter for DNA hybridization." Anal Chem 74(17): 4378-85.
- McCapra and Beheshti in "Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence: Instruments and Applications", 1985, Ed. K. Van Dyke, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. pgs. 9-42.
- Schuster GB, Schmidt SP. (1982) "Chemiluminescence of organic compounds." Adv Phys Org Chem 18: 187.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question