2', 7'-Dichlorofluorescein di-β-D-galactopyranoside (DCFDG)
Product ID: M1194
Highly sensitive fluorescent substrate for measuring galactosidase and galactocerebrosidase activity inside of live cells and lysosomes.
|Alternative Names||Dichlorofluorescein di-Galactoside, DCFDG|
|Soluble In||DMSO, DMF, sl. H2O|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
|Notes||High Purity Grade (>99%). Absorption and Emission were measured when product released fluorophore|
- van Es H.H., Veldwijk M., Havenga M., Valerio D. (1997) "A flow cytometric assay for lysosomal glucocerebrosidase" Anal. Biochem. 247: 268-271.
- Chan KW., Waire J., Simons B., (2004) "Measurement of lysosomal glucocerebrosidase activity in mouse liver using a fluorescence-activated cell sorter assay." Anal. Biochem. 334(2): 227-33.
- Rudensky B., Paz E., Altarescu G., (2003) "Fluorescent flow cytometric assay: a new diagnostic tool for measuring beta-glucocerebrosidase activity in Gaucher disease." Blood Cells Mol. Dis. 30(1): 97-9.
- Daniels L.B., Glew R.H., Diven W.F., Lee R.E., Radin N.S., (1981) "An improved fluorimetric leukocyte b-glucosidase assay for Gauchers disease." Clin. Chim. Acta 115: 369-375.
- Kaxpova E.A., Voznyi Ya V., Dudukina T.V., Tsvetkova I.V., (1991) "4-Trifluoromethylumbelliferyl glycosides as new substrates for revealing diseases connected with hereditary deficiency of lysosome glycosidases." Biochem. Int. 24: 1135-1144.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question