Fluorescein-5(6)-carboxamidocaproic acid N-hydroxysuccinimidyl ester
Product ID: M0979
Widely used green fluorescent amine-reactive probe that contains an added spacer to improve accessibility of the reactive group by nucleophiles in preparation of bioconjugates.
|Alternative Names||6-[Fluorescein-5(6)-carboxamido]hexanoic acid-N-hydroxysuccinimide ester|
|Soluble In||MeOH, DMF, DMSO|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
|Notes||Emission and Absorption rates are in pH 9|
- "Use of fluorescent sequence-specific polyamides to discriminate human chromosomes by microscopy and flow cytometry." Gygi MP, Ferguson MD, Mefford HC, Lund KP, ODay C, Zhou P, Friedman C, van den Engh G, Stolowitz ML, Trask BJ. Nucleic Acids Res. 30: 2790-9 (2002).
- "Protein labeling with fluorescent probes." Holmes KL, Lantz LM. Methods Cell. Biol. 63: 185-204 (2001).
- "Detection of fluorescently labeled actin-bound cross-bridges in actively contracting myofibrils." Cooper WC, Chrin LR, Berger CL. Biophys. J 78: 1449-1457 (2000).
- "Single Molecule Detection Technologies in Miniaturized High Throughput Screening: Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy." Moore KJ, Turconi S, Ashman S, Ruediger M, Haupts U, Emerick V, Pope AJ. J Biomol. Screen. 4: 335-354 (1999).
- "Quantitation of fluorescent nucleotide incorporation by capillary gel electrophoresis and laser-induced fluorescence detection." Cruickshank KA. Anal. Biochem. 269: 21-31 (1999).
- "Flow cytometric quantitation of nucleoside transporter sites on human leukemic cells." Jamieson GP, Brocklebank AM, Snook MB, Sawyer WH, Buolamwini JK, Paterson AR, Wiley JS. Cytometry 14: 32-38 (1993).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question