Fluorescein di-β-D-glucuronide, dimethyl ester
Product ID: M0969
A cell-permeant β-glucuronidase substrate for live cell and tissue assays of cloned GUS marker gene activity and transfection levels.
|Soluble In||H2O, DMSO, MeOH|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
|Notes||Emission of the fluorescein fluorophore (EX 488nm/EM 512nm) released upon beta-glucuronidase enzyme activity.|
- Lorincz M, Roederer M, Diwu Z, Herzenberg LA, Nolan GP. "Enzyme-generated intracellular fluorescence for single-cell reporter gene analysis utilizing Escherichia coli beta-glucuronidase." Cytometry 24, 321-329 (1996).
- Lorincz MC, Parente MK, Roederer M, Nolan GP, Diwu Z, Martin DI, Herzenberg LA, Wolfe JH. "Single cell analysis and selection of living retrovirus vector-corrected mucopolysaccharidosis VII cells using a fluorescence-activated cell sorting-based assay for mammalian beta-glucuronidase enzymatic activity." J Biol Chem 274, 657-665 (1999).
- Naleway, JJ., in "GUS Protocols: Using the GUS Gene as a Reporter of Gene Expression", S.R.Gallagher, Ed., Acad. Press, 61-76 (1992).
- Kwan DH, Chen HM, Ratananikom K, Hancock SM, Watanabe Y, Kongsaeree PT, Samuels AL, Withers SG (2011) "Self-Immobilizing Fluorogenic Imaging Agents of Enzyme Activity" Angewandte Chemie International Edition 50(1): 300–303.
- Maathuis FJM, May ST, Graham NS, Bowen HC, Jelitto TC, Trimmer P, Bennett MJ, Sanders D, White PJ (1998) "Cell marking in Arabidopsis thaliana and its application to patch–clamp studies." The Plant Journal 15(6): 843-51.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question