Fluorescein diphosphate, tetraammonium salt
Product ID: M1034
Ultrasensitive fluorogenic substrate for alkaline phosphatase analyses.
|Soluble In||H2O, DMSO|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
|Notes||Abs/Em of fluorescein upon alkaline phosphatase activity.|
- "Measuring the specific activity of the CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase." Rider DA, Young SP. J Immunol Methods 277: 127-134 (2003).
- "Development of fluorescence-based selective assays for serine/threonine and tyrosine phosphatases." Pastula C, Johnson I, Beechem JM, Patton WF. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen 6: 341-346 (2003).
- "Development of a method for evaluating protein tyrosine phosphatase CD45 inhibitors using jurkat cell membrane." Waddleton D, Ramachandran C, Wang Q. Anal Biochem 285: 58-63 (2000).
- "3,6-Fluorescein diphosphate: a sensitive fluorogenic and chromogenic substrate for protein tyrosine phosphatases." Huang Z, Wang Q, Ly HD, Gorvindarajan A, Scheigetz J, Zamboni R, Desmarais S, Ramachandran C. J Biomol Screen 4(6): 327-334 (1999).
- "Fluorescein monophosphates as fluorogenic substrates for protein tyrosine phosphatases." Wang Q, Scheigetz J, Gilbert M, Snider J, Ramachandran C. Biochim Biophys Acta 1431: 14-23 (1999).
- "Fluorogenic substrates for beta-D-galactosidases and phosphatases derived from fluorescein (3,6-dihydroxyfluoran) and its monomethyl ether." Rotman B, Zderic JA, Edelstein M. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 50: 1 (1963).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question