MarkerGene™ Fluorescent Alkaline Phosphatase Assay Kit
Product ID: M1222
Allows fast and easy measurement of alkaline phosphatase activity in vitro, in cell preparations or in vivo using the substrate fluorescein diphosphate.
- Ali AT, Penny CB, Paiker JE, van Niekerk C, Smit A, Ferris WF, Crowther NJ (2005). "Alkaline Phosphatase is involved in the control of adipogenesis in the murine preadipocyte cell line, 3T3-L1." Clin Chim Acta 354(1-2): 101-9.
- Rider DA, Young SP. (2003) "Measuring the specific activity of the CD45 protein tyrosine phosphatase." J Immunol Methods 277: 127-134.
- Pastula C, Johnson I, Beechem JM, Patton WF (2003). "Development of fluorescence-based selective assays for serine/threonine and tyrosine phosphatases." Comb Chem High Throughput Screen 6: 341-346.
- Wang Q, Scheigetz J, Roy B, Ramachandran C, Gresser MJ (2002). "Novel caged fluorescein diphosphates as photoactivatable substrates for protein tyrosine phosphatases." Biochim Biophys Acta 1601(1): 19-28.
- Waddleton D, Ramachandran C, Wang Q. (2000). "Development of a method for evaluating protein tyrosine phosphatase CD45 inhibitors using jurkat cell membrane." Anal Biochem 285: 58-63.
- Huang Z, Wang Q, Ly HD, Gorvindarajan A, Scheigetz J, Zamboni R, Desmarais S, Ramachandran C. (1999). "3,6-Fluorescein diphosphate: a sensitive fluorogenic and chromogenic substrate for protein tyrosine phosphatases." J Biomol Screen 4(6): 327-334.
- Wang Q, Scheigetz J, Gilbert M, Snider J, Ramachandran C (1999) "Fluorescein monophosphates as fluorogenic substrates for protein tyrosine phosphatases." Biochim Biophys Acta 1431: 14-23.
- Rotman B, Zderic JA, Edelstein M (1963). "Fluorogenic substrates for beta-D-galactosidases and phosphatases derived from fluorescein (3,6-dihydroxyfluoran) and its monomethyl ether." Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 50: 1.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question