MarkerGene™ Fluorescent No-Wash Cell Count Normalization Kit
Product ID: M1745
This kit provides a simple and ultrasensitive method of measuring cell number for medium to high-throughput cell-based assays.
This assay kit contains all of the reagents for performing up to 1000 assays, i.e. 80 plates using a 24-well format. The assays can also be adapted for use with 96-well, 12-well and 6-well formats. In addition, the kit provides a detailed protocol and references for use.
- Hecker L, Logsdon NJ, Kurundkar D, Kurundkar A, Bernard K, Hock T, Meldrum E, Sanders YY, Thannickal VJ. (2014) "Reversal of persistent fibrosis in aging by targeting Nox4-Nrf2 redox imbalance." Sci Transl Med.6(231):231ra47
- Richards WL, Song MK, Krutzsch H, Evarts RP, Marsden E and Thorgeirsson SS (1985) "Measurement of cell proliferation in microculture using hoechst 33342 for the rapid semiautomated microfluorimetric determination of chromatin DNA" Experimental Cell Research 159(1): 235-246.
- Myers MA (1998) "Direct measurement of cell numbers in microtitre plate cultures using the fluorescent dye SYBR green I" Journal of Immunological Methods 212(1): 99-103.
- Lamboursain L, Jolicoeur M (2005) “Determination of cell concentration in a plant cell suspension using a fluorescence microplate reader.” Plant Cell Rep. 23(10-11): 665-72.
- Chazotte B.(2011) “Labeling nuclear DNA with Hoechst 33342.” Cold Spring Harbor Protocols.
- Coleman J, Xiang Y, Pande P, Shen D, Gatica D, Patton WF (2010) “A Live-Cell Fluorescence Microplate Assay Suitable for Monitoring Vacuolation Arising from Drug or Toxic Agent Treatment.” J. Biomol. Screen. 15: 398-405.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question