Product ID: M0064
Convenient β-galactosidase fluorescent probe. Especially useful for enzymatic analyses where 1st order kinetics are desired.
|Soluble In||H2O, MeOH, DMF, DMSO, ETOH|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
- Jackson K, Khnouf R, Fan ZH. (2014) "Cell-free protein synthesis in microfluidic 96-well plates." Methods Mol Biol. 1118:157-68.
- Fan ZH, Khnouf R, Mei Q, Jin S. (2010) "A fluid array device for high-throughput protein synthesis." 14th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Hofmann J, Sernetz M, (1983) "A kinetic study on the enzymatic hydrolysis of fluorescein diacetate and fluorescein-di-beta-D-galactopyranoside." Anal. Biochem. 131(1): 180-186
- Rotman B, Zderic JA, Edelstein M, (1963) "Fluorogenic substrates for beta-D-galactosidases and phosphatases derived from flurescein (3,6-dihydroxyfluoran) and its monomethylether." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 50: 1-6.
- Huang Z, (1991) "Kinetic assay of fluorescein mono-b -D-galactoside hydrolysis by b -galactosidase: a front-face measurement for strongly absorbing fluorogenic substrates." Biochemistry 30(35): 8530-8534.
- Burke BJ, Regnier FE, (2001) "Electrophoretically mediated microanalysis of b -galactosidase on microchips." Electrophoresis 22(17): 3744-3751.
- Burke BJ, Regnier FE, (2003),"Stopped-Flow Enzyme Assays on a Chip Using a Microfabricated Mixer." Analytical Chemistry 75(8): 1786-1791.
- Xu H, Ewing AG, (2004) "A rapid enzyme assay for b -galactosidase using optically gated sample introduction on a microfabricated chip." Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 378(7): 1710-1715.
- Park SS, Cho SI, Kim MS, Kim YK, Kim BG (2003) "Integration of on-column immobilized enzyme reactor in microchip electrophoresis." Electrophoresis 24(1-2): 200-206.
- Okhonin V, Liu X, Krylov SN, (2005) "Transverse Diffusion of Laminar Flow Profiles To Produce Capillary Nanoreactors." Analytical Chemistry 77(18): 5925-5929.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question