MarkerGene™ Live Cell Glutathione Transferase Activity Kit
Product ID: M1045
Provides reagents and methods to simply and quickly measure glutathione transferase activity in live cells, tissues or cell lysate samples
- Kang KD, Majid AS, Kim KA, Kang K, Ahn HR, Nho CW, Jung SH. Sulbutiamine counteracts trophic factor deprivation induced apoptotic cell death in transformed retinal ganglion cells. Neurochem Res. 2010 Nov;35(11):1828-39.
- Fernandez-Checa, J. C., Kaplowitz, N. (1990) "The use of monochlorobimane to determine hepatic GSH levels and synthesis." Anal. Biochem. 190: 212-219.
- H. Kamencic, A. Lyon, P. G. Paterson, B. H. J. Juurlink (2000) "Monochlorobimane Fluorometric Method to Measure Tissue Glutathione" Analytical Biochemistry 286: 35-37.
- Reichelt, W., Stabel-Burow, J., Pannicke, T., Weichert, H., Heinemann, U. (1997) "The glutathione level of retinal MÃ¼ller glial cells is dependent on the high-affinity sodium-dependent uptake of glutamate." Neuroscience 77: 1213-1224.
- Devesa, A., Oconnor, J. E., Garcia, C., Puertes, I. R., Vina, J. R. (1993) "Glutathione metabolism in primary astrocyte cultures: flow cytometric evidence of heterogeneous distribution of GSH content." Brain Res. 618: 181-189.
- Butcher EC, Scollay RG, Weissman IL., J Immunol Methods 37(2), (1980) 109-121.
- Kannan, R., Tang, D., Mackic, J. B., Zlokovic, B. V., Fernandez-Checa, J. C. (1993) "A simple technique to determine glutathione (GSH) levels and synthesis in ocular tissues as GSH-bimane adduct: application to normal and galactosemic guinea-pigs." Exp. Eye Res. 56: 45-50.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question