MarkerGene™ Live Cell Luciferase Assay Kit
Product ID: M0626
This kit contains the all of the reagents including the primary substrate of the firefly luciferase light producing system, D-luciferin, as well as the lysis and luciferase enzyme assay buffers.
- Thomas M, Lu JJ, Ge Q, Zhang C, Chen J, Klibanov AM. (2005) "Full deacylation of polyethylenimine dramatically boosts its gene delivery efficiency and specificity to mouse lung." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 102(16), 5679–5684.
- Ge Q, Filip L, Bai A, Nguyen T, Eisen HN, Chen J. (2004) "Inhibition of influenza virus production in virus-infected mice by RNA interference." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 101(23):8676-81.
- Gildea JJ, et al. (2000) "Transmembrane motility assay of transiently transfected cells by fluorescent cell counting and luciferase measurement." Biotechniques 29: 81.
- Van Leeuwen W, et al. (2000) "The use of the luciferase reporter system in plant gene expression studies." Plant Mol. Biol. Rep. 18:143a.
- Matthews BF, et al. (1995) "Reporter genes and transient assays for plants." Methods Mol. Biol. 55:147.
- Jha PK, et al. (1990)"Firefly luciferase, synthesized to very high levels in caterpillars infected with a recombinant baculovirus, can also be used as an effective reporter enzyme in vivo." FEBS Lett. 274: 23.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question