MarkerGene™ Live:Dead/Cytotoxicity Assay Kit, Red/Blue Staining
Product ID: M1814
This kit allows fast and easy measurement of both living and dead cells by measuring intracellular esterase activity (live cells) with a red emitting dye while staining of nucleic acids in chromatin (dead cells) with a blue emitting dye.
|Unit Size||1 kit|
- "Direct visualisation and quantification of cellular cytotoxicity using two colour fluorescence." Kroesen, B.J., Mesander, G., ter Haar, J.G., The, T.H., de Leij, L., (1992) J. Immunol. Methods 156:47-54.
- "Analysis of early apoptotic events in individual cells by fluorescence intensity and polarization measurements." Zurgil, N., Shafran, Y., Fixler, D., Deutsch, M., (2002) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 290:1573-1582
- "Flow cytometric assessment of viability of lactic acid bacteria." Bunthof, C.J., Bloemen, K., Breeuwer, P., Rombouts, F.M., Abee, T., Appl. Environ. Microbiol.(2001) 67:2326-2335.
- "Flow cytometry and cell sorting for yeast viability assessment and cell selection." Deere D, Shen J, Vesey G, Bell P, Bissinger P, Veal D. Yeast 14, 147-160 (1998)
- "Rapid flow cytometric assay for the assessment of natural killer cell activity." Chang, L., Gusewitch, G.A., Chritton, D.B., Folz, J.C., Lebeck, L.K., Nehlsen-Cannarella, S.L., (1993) J. Immunol. Methods. 166:45-54.
- "Dehydrothyrsiferol does not modulate multidrug resistance-associated protein 1 resistance: a functional screening system for MRP1 substrates." Pec, M.K., Aguirre, A., Fernandez, J.J., Souto, M.L., Dorta, J.F., Villar, J.. Int J. Mol. Med. 10:605-608.
- "Improved microplate fluorometer counting of viable tumor and normal cells." Riordan, H.D., Riordan, N.H., Meng, X., Zhong, J., Jackson, J.A., Anticancer Res. (1994) 14:927-931.
- "Characterization of uptake and hydrolysis of fluorescein diacetate and carboxyfluorescein diacetate by intracellular esterases in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which result in accumulation of fluorescent product." Breeuwer P, Drocourt JL, Bunschoten, Zwietering MH, Rombouts FM, Abee T (1995) Appl. Environ Microbiol. 61(4): 1614-1619.
- "Rapid viability assessment of yeast cells using vital staining with 2-NBDG, a fluorescent derivative of glucose." Oh KB, Matsuoka H (2002)Intl. J. Food Microbiol. 76(1-2): 47-53.
>Show more>Show less
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question