Product ID: M0237
Primary substrate of the firefly luciferase light producing system.
|Alternative Names||4,5-dihydro-2[6-hydroxy-2-benzthiazolyl]-4-thiazole carboxylic acid|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
- Aldrich MB, Wang X, Hart A, Kwon S, Sampath L, Marshall MV, Sevick-Muraca EM. (2011) "Assessment of free dye in solutions of dual-labeled antibody conjugates for in vivo molecular imaging." Mol Imaging Biol. 13(1):32-42.
- Chandran SS, Williams SA, Denmeade SR. (2009) "Extended-release PEG-luciferin allows for long-term imaging of firefly luciferase activity in vivo." Luminescence. 24(1):35-8.
- Sampath L, Kwon S, Ke S, Wang W, Schiff R, Mawad ME, Sevick-Muraca EM. (2007) "Dual-labeled trastuzumab-based imaging agent for the detection of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 overexpression in breast cancer." J Nucl Med 48(9):1501-10.
- Gildea JJ, Harding MA, Gulding KM, Theodorescu D. (2000) "Transmembrane motility assay of transiently transfected cells by fluorescent cell counting and luciferase measurement." Biotechniques 29(1): 81-86.
- Van Leeuwen W, et al. (2000) "The use of the luciferase reporter system for in planta gene expression studies." Plant Mol. Biol. Rep. 18: 143a.
- Matthews BF, Saunders JA, Gebhardt JS, Lin JJ, Koehler SM. (1995) "Reporter genes and transient assays for plants." Methods Mol. Biol. 55: 147-162.
- Bronstein I, Fortin J, Stanley PE, Stewart GS, Kricka LJ. (1994) "Chemiluminescent and bioluminescent reporter gene assays." Anal Biochem 219(2): 169-181.
- Jha PK, Nakhai B, Sridhar P, Talwar GP, Hasnain SE. (1990) "Firefly luciferase, synthesized to very high levels in caterpillars infected with a recombinant baculovirus, can also be used as an effective reporter enzyme in vivo." FEBS Lett. 274(1-2): 23-26.
- Ow DW, et al. (1986) "Transient and stable expression of the firefly luciferase gene in plant cells and transgenic plants." Science 234: 856.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question