Magic Red™-(LR)₂Cathepsin K Assay Kit 25tests
Product ID: M0841
These Magic Red™ substrate-based assays are designed to detect Cathepsin protease activity within whole living cells, using fluorescence microscopy.
- Bank U, Kruger S, Langner J, Roessner A. (2000) "Review: peptidases and peptidase inhibitors in the pathogenesis of diseases." Adv Exp Med Biol. 477:349-378.
- Boonacker E, Van Noorden CJF. (2001) "Enzyme cytochemical techniques for metabolic mapping in living cells, with special reference to proteolysis." J Histochem Cytochem. 49:1473-1486.
- Bossard MJ, Tomaszek TA, Th ompson SK, Amegadzie BY et al. (1996) "Proteolytic activity of human osteoclast cathepsin K." J Biol Chem. 271:12517-12524.
- Buhling F, Fengler A, Brandt W, Welte T, Ansorge S, Nagler, DK. (2000) "Review: novel cysteine proteases of the papain family. " Adv Exp Med Biol. 477:241-254
- Buhling F, Waldburg N, Gerber A, Hackel C, Kruger S, Reinhold D, Bromme D, Weber E, Ansorge S, Welte T. (2000) "Cathepsin K expression in human lung. " Adv Exp Med Biol. 477: 281-286.
- Frosch BA, Berquin I, Emmert-Buck MR, Moin K, Sloane BF. (1999) "Molecular regulation, membrane association and secretion of tumor cathepsin B." APMIS. 107:28-37.
- Gerber A, Welte T, Ansorge S, Buhling F. (2000) "Expression of cathepsin B and L in human lung epithelial cells is regulated by cytokines." Adv Exp Med Biol. 477:287-292.
- Kas J, Werle B, Lah T, Brunner N. (2000) "Cysteine proteinases and their inhibitors in extracellular fl uids: markers for diagnosis and prognosis in cancer." Int J Biol Markers. 15:84-89.
- Lee BW, et al. (2003) "DEVDase detection in intact apoptotic cells using the cell permeant fluorogenic substrate, (z-DEVD)2 -cresyl violet." BioTechniques. 35(5):1080-1085.
- Leung-Toung R, Li W, Tam TF, Kariman K. (2002) "Thiol-dependent enzymes and their inhibitors: a review. " Curr Med Chem. 9:979-1002.
- Traganos F, Darzynkiewicz Z. (1994) "Lysosomal proton pump activity: supravital cell staining with staining with acridine orange differentiates leukocyte subpopulations." Methods Cell Biol. 41:185-194.
- Turk B, Turk D, Turk V. (2000)"Lysosomal cysteine proteases: more than scavengers." Biochim Biophys Acta. 1477:98-111.
- Van Noorden CJF, Boonacker E, Bissell ER, Meijer AJ, Van Marle J, Smith RE. (1997) "Ala-Pro-cresyl violet, a synthetic fluorogenic substrate for the analysis of kinetic parameters of dipeptidyl peptidase IV (CD26) in individual living rat hepatocytes. " Anal Biochem. 252:71-77.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question