MarkerGene™ Non-Radioactive Cell Proliferation Assay Kit
Product ID: M1475
This kit uses the highly accurate and widely used MTT dye to measure cell viability in a microtiterplate format.
- Mosmann, T (December 1983). "Rapid colorimetric assay for cellular growth and survival: application to proliferation and cytotoxicity assays". Journal of immunological methods 65 (1-2): 55–63. PMID 6606682.
- Denizot F, Lang R 1986. “Rapid colorimetric assay for cell growth and survival. Modifications to the tetrazolium dye procedure giving improved sensitivity and readability.” J Immunol Meth 89: 271-277.
- Carmichael, James; DeGraff, William G.; Gazdar, Adi F.; Minna, John D.; Mitchell, James B. “Evaluation of a tetrazolium - based semiautomated colorimetric assay: assessment of radiosensitivity.” Cancer Research (1987), 47(4), 943-6.
- Alley M C; Scudiero D A; Monks A; Hursey M L; Czerwinski M J; Fine D L; Abbott B J; Mayo J G; Shoemaker R H; Boyd M R “Feasibility of drug screening with panels of human tumor cell lines using a microculture tetrazolium assay.” Cancer research (1988), 48(3), 589-601. Journal code: 2984705R.
- Rubinstein, L. V.; Shoemaker, R. H.; Paull, K. D.; Simon, R. M.; Tosini, S.; Skehan, P.; Scudiero, D. A.; Monks, A.; Boyd, M. R. “Comparison of in vitro anticancer-drug-screening data generated with a tetrazolium assay versus a protein assay against a diverse panel of human tumor cell lines.” Journal of the National Cancer Institute (1990), 82(13), 1113-18.
- Scudiero, Dominic A.; Shoemaker, Robert H.; Paull, Kenneth D.; Monks, Anne; Tierney, Siobhan; Nofziger, Thomas H.; Currens, Michael J.; Seniff, Donna; Boyd, Michael R. “Evaluation of a soluble tetrazolium/formazan assay for cell growth and drug sensitivity in culture using human and other tumor cell lines. “ Cancer Research (1988), 48(17), 4827-33.
- Gonzalez, Basilio; Akman, Steve; Doroshow, James; Rivera, Hector; Kaplan, William D.; Forrest, Gerald L. “Protection against daunorubicin cytotoxicity by expression of a cloned human carbonyl reductase cDNA in K562 leukemia cells.” Cancer Research (1995), 55(20), 4646-50.
- Marks, Denese C.; Belov, Larissa; Davey, Mary W.; Davey, Ross A.; Kidman, Antony D. “The MTT cell viability assay for cytotoxicity testing in multidrug-resistant human leukemic cells.” Leukemia Research (1992), 16(12), 1165-73.
- Mitochondrial and nonmitochondrial reduction of MTT: interaction of MTT with TMRE, JC-1, and NAO mitochondrial fluorescent probes. Bernas T, Dobrucki J. Cytometry. 2002 Apr 1;47(4):236-42.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question