Product ID: M0540
Sensitizer used for the photochemical generation of singlet oxygen. Many metal complexes have been developed with this highly purified TPP.
|Alternative Names||TPP, 5,10,15,20-Tetraphenylporphyrin|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
- "meso-Tetraphenylporphyrin in liposomes as a suitable photosensitizer for photodynamic therapy of tumors", Lovcinsky, M., Borecky, J., Kubat, P., Jezek, P., Gen. Physiol. Biophys. 18(2)(1999):107-118.
- Yang, R.; Wang, K.; Xiao, D.; Yang, X. Fluorometric study of the inclusion interaction of b-cyclodextrin derivatives with tetraphenylporphyrin and its analytical application. Spectrochimica Acta, Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy (2001), 57A(8), 1595-1602.
- Owens, John W.; Robins, Marsha. Phthalocyanine photophysics and photosensitizer efficiency on human embryonic lung fibroblasts. Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines (2001), 5(5), 460-464.
- Pascu, Mihail Lucian; Popescu, Alina; Danaila, Leon; Carp, N.; Ion, Rodica-Mariana; Pascu, Mihaela Oana; Staicu, Angela. Photodynamic therapy studies on brain tumors using nitrogen pulsed lasers. Proceedings of SPIE-The International Society for Optical Engineering (1999), 4166(Window on the Laser Medicine World), 138-148.
- Mosinger, J.; Losinska, K.; Abrhamova, T.; Veiserova, S.; Micka, Z.; Nemcova, I.; Mosinger, B. Determination of singlet oxygen production and antibacterial effect of nonpolar porphyrins in heterogeneous systems. Analytical Letters (2000), 33(6), 1091-1104.
- Schenning, A. P. H. J.; Hubert, D. H. W.; Feiters, M. C.; Nolte, R. J. M. Control of aggregation and tuning of the location of porphyrins in synthetic membranes as mimics for cytochrome P450. Langmuir (1996), 12(6), 1572-7.
- Tanielian C Photo-oxygenation sensitized by dyes. BIOCHIMIE (1986 Jun), 68(6), 797-806.
- Galkin B N; Ershova O N; Golovenko N Ia; Zhilina Z I; Oleshko T I Inhibition of cytochrome P-450-dependent enzymes in rat liver microsomes by tetraphenylporphyrin and its metal complexes. VOPROSY MEDITSINSKOI KHIMII (1988 Sep-Oct), 34(5), 91-3.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question