MarkerGene™ Multiple Drug Resistance Microtiterplate Assay Kit
Product ID: M1580
This kit contains protocols and reagents for use in the detection of Multiple Drug Resistance within cells.
- Sasahira T, Nishiguchi Y, Fujiwara R, Kurihara M, Kirita T, Bosserhoff AK, Kuniyasu H. (2016) "Storkhead box 2 and melanoma inhibitory activity promote oral squamous cell carcinoma progression." Oncotarget. 7(18):26751-26764.
- Sasahira T, Kurihara M, Nishiguchi Y, Nakashima C, Kirita T, Kuniyasu H. (2016) "Pancreatic adenocarcinoma up-regulated factor has oncogenic functions in oral squamous cell carcinoma." Histopathology. doi: 10.1111/his.13097.
- Kessel D, Beck WT, Kukuruga D, Schulz V. (1991) "Characterization of multidrug resistance by fluorescent dyes." Cancer Research 51 17: 4665-4670.
- Ludescher G, Drach J, Hofmann J, Grunicke H. (1991) "Rapid functional assay for the detection of multidrug-resistant cells using the fluorescent dye rhodamine 123.” Blood 78 5:1385b-1387.
- Altenberg GA, Vanoye CG, Horton JK, Reuss L. (1994) "Unidirectional fluxes of rhodamine 123 in multidrug-resistant cells: evidence against direct drug extrusion from the plasma membrane." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 91 11: 4654-4657.
- Wesolowska O, Paprocka M, Kozlak J, Motohashi N, Dus D, Michalak K.(2005) "Human sarcoma cell lines MES-SA and MES-SA/Dx5 as a model for multidrug resistance modulators screening." Anticancer Research 25 1A:383-389.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question