Product ID: M1092
Carbohydrate analog useful in differentiation of bacteria based upon metabolism.
|Soluble In||H2O, methanol|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature|
- "Ready protease-catalyzed synthesis of carbohydrate-amino acid conjugates." Boyer, Viviane; Stanchev, Mincho; Fairbanks, Antony J.; Davis, Benjamin G. Chemical Communications 19: 1908-1909 (2001).
- "Degradation of derivatives of N-acetyl-D-glucosamine by Rhodococcus rhodochrous IFO 15564: substrate specificity and its application to the synthesis of allyl a -N-acetyl-D-glucosaminide." Kuboki, Atsuhito; Komiya, Ryosuke; Sekiguchi, Takahiro; Katsuragi, Kenji; Sugai, Takeshi; Ohta, Hiromichi Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 62(8): 1581-1585 (1998).
- "Carbohydrate structures of the cell adhesion molecule, contact site A, from Dictyostelium discoideum." Yoshida, Motonobu; Matsui, Taei; Fuse, Goro; Ouchi, Seiji. FEBS Letters 318(3): 305-09 (1993).
- "Carbohydrate moiety of Plasmodium falciparum" Nasir-ud-Din; Drager-Dyal, R.; Decrind, C.; Hoessli, D. C.; Qazi, M. H.; Del Guidice, G.; Lambert, P. H. Journal of the Chemical Society of Pakistan 12(4): 344-50 (1990).
- "Sensitive method for carbohydrate composition analysis of glycoproteins by high-performance liquid chromatography." Takeuchi, Makoto; Takasaki, Seiichi; Inoue, Noboru; Kobata, Akira. Journal of Chromatography 400: 207-13 (1987).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question