Product ID: M0239
Fluorescent membrane probe. This C6-NBD-ceramide analog is used to detect, at the cellular level, a variety of lysosomal storage diseases as well as intracellular distribution and transport of the labeled sphingolipid molecules in living cells.
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
- "Molecular cloning and functional analysis of apoxin I, a snake venom-derived apoptosis-inducing factor with L-amino acid oxidase activity." Torii S, Yamane K, Mashima T, Haga N, Yamamoto K, Fox JW, Naito M, Tsuruo T. Biochemistry 39(12): 3197-3205 (2000).
- "Selective accumulation of the endoplasmic reticulum-golgi intermediate compartment induced by the antitumor drug KRN5500." Kamishohara M, Kenney S, Domergue R, Vistica DT, Sausville EA. Exp. Cell Res. 256(2): 468-479 (2000).
- "Involvement of sphingosine in mitochondria-dependent Fas-induced apoptosis of type II jurkat T cells." Cuvillier O, Edsall L, Spiegel S. J Biol. Chem. 275: 15691 (2000).
- "Defining lipid transport pathways in animal cells." Pagano RE, Sleight RG. Science 229: 1051 (1985).
- "A vital stain for the golgi apparatus." Lipsky NG, Pagano RE. Science 228: 745 (1985).
- "Intracellular translocation of fluorescent sphingolipids in cultured fibroblasts: endogenously synthesized sphingomyelin and glucocerebroside analogues pass through the golgi apparatus en route to the plasma membrane." Lipsky NG, Pagano RE. J Cell Biol. 100: 27 (1985).
- "Intracellular processing of lipids: a theory based on studies with fluorescent lipids, liposomes, and cells." Pagano RE. Liposome Letters, A.D. Bangham, Ed., pp. 83-96 (1983).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question