Product ID: M0500
Lipophilic green fluorescent probe for labeling proteins and antibodies. The X-spacer separates the fluorescent dye from the protein allowing greater sensitivity and reduced perturbation effects on protein activity.
|Alternative Names||NBD-X, Succinimidyl Ester; Succinimidyl 6-(N-(7-nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazol-4-yl)amino)hexanoate|
|Soluble In||DMF, DMSO, dichloromethane|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
- Nussbaumer P, Hornillos V, Ghobrial M, Ullrich T. (2008) "An efficient, one-pot synthesis of various ceramide 1-phosphates from sphingosine 1-phosphate." Chem Phys Lipids. 151(2):125-8.
- Eisele F, Kuhlmann J, Waldmann H. (2002) "Synthesis and membrane binding properties of a lipopeptide fragment from influenza virus A hemagglutinin." Chem Eur J 8, 3362 (2002).
- Karlstrom A, Nygren PK. (2001) "Dual labeling of a binding protein allows for specific fluorescence detection of native protein." Anal Biochem 295, 22-30.
- Elliott JT, Prestwich GD. (2000) "Maleimide-functionalized lipids that anchor polypeptides to lipid bilayers and membranes." Bioconjug Chem 11, 832-841.
- Huang TH, Yang DS, Fraser PE, Chakrabartty A. (2000) "Alternate aggregation pathways of the Alzheimer beta -amyloid peptide. An in vitro model of preamyloid." J Biol Chem 275, 36436-36440.
- Ozaki S, DeWald DB, Shope JC, Chen J, Prestwich GD. (2000) "Intracellular delivery of phosphoinositides and inositol phosphates using polyamine carriers." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97, 11286-11291.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question