OliGlo™Cy3 FISH Kit - standard size
Product ID: M1623
Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) kit which directly labels the phosphate groups (terminal and backbone) on DNA using a Cy3 labeling reagent prepared in situ, causing less disruption of hybridization and allowing labeling that is not sequence dependent.
- Durrant I, Brunning S, Eccleston L, Chadwick P, Cunningham M. (1995) "Fluorescein as a label for non-radioactive in situ hybridization." Histochem J 27:94-99.
- Forster AC, McInnes JL, Skingle DC, Symons RH. (1985) "Non-radioactive hybridization probes prepared by the chemical labelling of DNA and RNA with a novel reagent, photobiotin." Nucleic Acids Res 13: 745-791.
- Hoevel T, and Kubbies M. (2002) "Nonradioactive labeling and detection of mRNAs hybridized onto nucleic acid cDNA arrays." Methods Mol Biol 185: 417-23.
- Kessler C. (1995) "Methods for nonradioactive labeling of nucleic acids." In Nonisotopic probing, blotting, and sequencing (Kricka L J, Ed.) pp 41-109, Academic Press, San Diego.
- Liu P, Siciliano J, Seong D, Craig J, Zhao Y, Jong P, Siciliano M. (1993) "Dual Alu polymerase chain reaction primers and conditions for isolation of human chromosome painting probes from hybrid cells." Cancer Genetics Cytogenetics 65:93-99.
- Mannot V, Tora C, Lopez S, Menou L, Laayoun A. (2001) "Labeling during cleavage (LDC), a new labeling approach for RNA." Nucleosides, Nucleotides, Nucleic Acids 20: 1177-1179.
- Olejnik J, Krymanska-Olejnik E, Rothschild KJ. (1998) "Photocleavable aminotag phosphoramidites for 5'-termini DNA/RNA labeling" Nucleic Acids Res 26(15): 3572-3576.
- Rihn H, Coulais C, Bottin MC, Martinet N. (1995) "Evaluation of non-radioactive labelling and detection of deoxyribonucleic acids: Part one: chemiluminescent methods." Biochem Biophys Methods 30:91-102.
- Sambrook J, Fritsch EF, Maniatis T (1989) "Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual." 2nd edition.
- Henegariu O, Bray-Ward P, Artan S, Vance G, Qumsyieh M, Ward D. (2001) "Small marker chromosome identification in metaphase and interphase using centromeric multiplex FISH (CM-FISH)." Lab Investig 81(4): 475-481.
- Weier H, Lucas J, Poggensee M, Segraves R, Pinkel D, Gray J. (1991) "Two-color hybridization with high complexity chromosome-specific probes and a degenerate alpha satellite probe DNA allows unambiguous discrimination between symmetrical and asymmetrical translocations." Chromosoma 100:371-376.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question