Opti-Klear™ Live Cell Imaging Buffer with Hoechst 33342/Dead7™ (Blue-Far Red Live:Dead)
Product ID: M2922
An ideal substitute for growth media for all extended live cell imaging sessions plus nuclear counterstain and dead cell indicator.
|Unit Size||10mL/1X concentrate|
|Storage Conditions||2-8C, Protect From Light|
- Diaz G, Isola R,Falchi A, Diana A. (1999) “CO2-Enriched Atmosphere on the Microscope Stage.” BioTechniques 27:292-294.
- Spierenburg GT, Oerlemans FT, van Laarhoven JP, de Bruyn CH. (1984) “Phototoxicity of N-2-hydroxyethylpiperazine-N'-2-ethanesulfonic acid-buffered culture media for human leukemic cell lines.” Cancer Res. 1984 May;44(5):2253-4.
- Zigler JS Jr, Lepe-Zuniga JL, Vistica B, Gery I. (1985) “Analysis of the cytotoxic effects of light-exposed HEPES-containing culture medium.” In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 21(5):282-7.
- Lepe-Zuniga JL, Zigler JS Jr, Gery I. (1987) “Toxicity of light-exposed Hepes media.” J Immunol Methods. 103(1):145
- Berthois Y, Katzenellenbogen JA, Katzenellenbogen BS. (1986) “Phenol red in tissue culture media is a weak estrogen: implications concerning the study of estrogen-responsive cells in culture.” Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 83(8):2496-500.
- Lelong IH, Rebel G. (1998) “pH drift of "physiological buffers" and culture media used for cell incubation during in vitro studies.” J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 39(4):203-10.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question