pCMVBeta Mammalian lacZco Expression Vector
Product ID: M1015
High copy number eukaryotic vector, pCMVβ expresses the full-length codon-optimized β-galactosidase gene (lacZco) under the control of the cytomegalovirus immediate early gene (CMV IE) promoter.
- Kuroda H, Kutner RH, Bazan NG, Reiser J. (2009) "Simplified lentivirus vector production in protein-free media using polyethylenimine-mediated transfection." J Virol Methods. 157(2):113-21.
- Kuroda H, Kutner RH, Bazan NG, Reiser J. (2008) "A comparative analysis of constitutive and cell-specific promoters in the adult mouse hippocampus using lentivirus vector-mediated gene transfer. " J Gene Med 2008; 10: 1163–1175.
- Anson DS, Limberis M. (2004). "An improved β-galactosidase reporter gene." J. of Biotech. 108: 17-30.
- MacGregor GR, Caskey CT. (1989) "Construction of plasmids that express E. Coli beta-galactosidase in mammalian cells." Nucleic Acids Res. 17: 2365.
- Nolan GP, et al. (1988) "Fluorescence-activated cell analysis and sorting of viable mammalian cells based on beta-D-galactosidase activity after transduction of Escherichia coli lacZ." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci (USA). 85: 2603.
- Norton PA, Coffin JM. (1984) "Bacterial b-galactosidase as a marker of Rous Sarcoma virus gene expression and replication." Mol. Cell Biol. 5: 281.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question