pCMVBeta Mammalian lacZnls12co Expression Vector
Product ID: M1017
High copy number eukaryotic vector, pCMVβ expresses the full-length codon-optimized β-galactosidase gene (lacZco) with an effective nuclear localization signal under the control of the cytomegalovirus immediate early gene (CMV IE) promoter. The nls12 variant results from addition of a twelve amino acid sequence from SV40 T antigen nuclear location signal after the methionine initiation residue.
- Jubeli E, Maginty AB, Abdul Khalique N, Raju L, Abdulhai M, Nicholson DG, Larsen H, Pungente MD, Goldring WP. (2015) "Next generation macrocyclic and acyclic cationic lipids for gene transfer: Synthesis and in vitro evaluation." Bioorg Med Chem. 23(19):6364-78
- Øpstad CL, Zeeshan M, Zaidi A, Sliwka HR, Partali V, Nicholson DG, Surve C, Izower MA, Bilchuk N, Lou HH, Leopold PL, Larsen H, Liberska A, Khalique NA, Raju L, Flinterman M, Jubeli E, Pungente MD. (2014) "Novel cationic polyene glycol phospholipids as DNA transfer reagents--lack of a structure-activity relationship due to uncontrolled self-assembling processes." Chem Phys Lipids. 183:117-36.
- Parvizi P, Jubeli E, Raju L, Khalique NA, Almeer A, Allam H, Manaa MA, Larsen H, Nicholson D, Pungente MD, Fyles TM. (2014) "Aspects of nonviral gene therapy: correlation of molecular parameters with lipoplex structure and transfection efficacy in pyridinium-based cationic lipids." Int J Pharm. 461(1-2):145-56.
- Øpstad CL, Sliwka HR, Partali V, Elgsaeter A, Leopold P, Jubeli E, Khalique NA, Raju L, Pungente MD. (2013) "Synthesis, self-assembling and gene delivery potential of a novel highly unsaturated, conjugated cationic phospholipid." Chem Phys Lipids. 170-171:65-73.
- Yeh J, Tamarkina E, Khalique NA, Raju L, Pungente MD. (2012). "Synthesis, self-assembly and lipoplex formulation of two novel cyclic phosphonate lipids." QScience Connect: Vol. 2012, 6.
- Anson DS, Limberis M. (2004). "An improved β-galactosidase reporter gene." J. Biotech. 108: 17-30.
- MacGregor GR, Caskey CT. (1989). "Construction of plasmids that express E. Coli beta-galactosidase in mammalian cells." Nucleic Acids Res. 17: 2365.
- Norton PA, Coffin JM. (1984). "Bacterial b-galactosidase as a marker of rous sarcoma virus gene sxpression and replication." Mol. Cell Biol. 5: 281.
- Nolan GP. (1988) "Fluorescence-activated cell analysis and sorting of viable mammalian cells based on b-D-galactosidase activity after transduction of Escherichia coli lacZ." Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci (USA). 85: 2603.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question