pFHluc Mammalian Luciferase Expression Vector with Multiple Cloning Site
Product ID: M1796
High copy number eukaryotic vector, pFHluc, expresses a mutant luciferase gene under the control of the cytomegalovirus immediate early gene (CMV IE) promoter. Contains a multiple cloning site with 11 unique restriction sites. This vector encodes a mutant enzyme that catalyzes the production of long wavelength (red) light (Em:619) from D-luciferin.
- Tatsumi H, Masuda T, Kajiyama N, Nakano E (1989) "Luciferase cDNA from Japanese firefly, Luciola cruciata: cloning, structure and expression in Escherichia coli." J. Biolumin. Chemilumin. 3(2):75-78.
- Masuda T, Tatsumi H, Nakano E (1989) "Cloning and sequence analysis of cDNA for luciferase of a Japanese firefly, Luciola cruciata." Gene. 77(2):265-270.
- de Wet JR, Wood KV, Helinski DR, DeLuca M (1985) "Cloning of firefly luciferase cDNA and the expression of active luciferase in Escherichia coli." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 82(23):7870-7873.
- Mamaev SV, Laikhter AL, Arslan T, Hecht SM, (1996) "Firefly Luciferase: Alteration of the Color of Emitted Light Resulting from Substitutions at Position 286."
- Kajiyama, N, Nakano E, (1991) "Isolation and characterization of mutants of firefly luciferase which produce different colors of light." Protein Eng. 4: 691.
- Kajiyama N, Nakano E, (1993) "Thermostabilization of Firefly Luciferase by a Single Amino Acid Substitution at
Position 217." Biochemistry 32: 13795-1 3799.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question