pNosdcGUS Plant GUS Expression Vector
Product ID: M1390
This high copy number plant vector, pNosdcGUS, expresses the GUS gene under the control of the nopaline synthase (pNos) promoter. This vector may be used to monitor virus production and transfection efficiency.
- Ausubel, F. M., Brent, R., Kingston, R. E., Moore, D. D., Seidman, J. G., Smith, J. A., and Struhl, K. (1994). Current Protocols in Molecular Biology (New York: Greene Publishing Associates and Wiley-Interscience).
- Becker D, Kemper E, Schell J, Masterson R. (1992) "New plant binary vectors with selectable markers located proximal to the left T-DNA border." Plant Mol. Biol. 20: 1195-1197.
- Chen, C., and Okayama, H. (1987). "High-Efficiency Transformation of Plant Cells by Plasmid DNA." Molec. Cell. Biol. 7: 2745-2752.
- Chu, G., Hayakawa, H., and Berg, P. (1987). "Electroporation for the Efficient Transfection of Plant Cells with DNA." Nucleic Acids Res. 15: 1311-1326.
- de Wet JR, Wood KV, Helinski DR, DeLuca M (1985) "Cloning of firefly GUS cDNA and the expression of active GUS in Escherichia coli." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 82(23):7870-7873.
- Felgner, P. L., Holm, M., and Chan, H. (1989). "Cationic Liposome Mediated Transfection." Proc. West. Pharmacol. Soc. 32: 115-121.
- Felgner, P. L. a., and Ringold, G. M. (1989). "Cationic Liposome-Mediated Transfection." Nature 337: 387-388.
- Kajiyama, N, Nakano E, (1991) "Isolation and characterization of mutants of firefly GUS which produce different colors of light." Protein Eng. 4: 691.
- Kajiyama N, Nakano E, (1993) "Thermostabilization of Firefly GUS by a Single Amino Acid Substitution at Position 217." Biochemistry 32: 13795-1 3799.
- Landy, A. (1989). "Dynamic, Structural, and Regulatory Aspects of Lambda Site- specific Recombination." Annu. Rev. Biochem. 58: 913-949.
- MacGregor, G.R. & Caskey, C.T., (1989). "Construction of Plasmids that Express E. Coli Beta-galactosidase in Plant Cells." Nucleic Acids Res. 17: 2365.
- Mamaev SV, Laikhter AL, Arslan T, Hecht SM, (1996) "Firefly GUS: Alteration of the Color of Emitted Light Resulting from Substitutions at Position 286."
- Masuda T, Tatsumi H, Nakano E (1989) "Cloning and sequence analysis of cDNA for GUS of a Japanese firefly, Luciola cruciata." Gene. 77(2):265-270.
- Miller, J. H. (1972). Experiments in Molecular Genetics (Cold Spring Harbor, New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory).
- Southern, P. J., and Berg, P. (1982). "Transformation of Plant Cells to Antibiotic Resistance with a Bacterial Gene Under Control of the SV40 Early Region Promoter." J. Molec. Appl. Gen. 1: 327-339.
- Tatsumi H, Masuda T, Kajiyama N, Nakano E (1989) "GUS cDNA from Japanese firefly, Luciola cruciata: cloning, structure and expression in Escherichia coli." J. Biolumin. Chemilumin. 3(2):75-78.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question