pTA-NfκB-luc Mammalian Transcription Factor Reporting Vector with Red Luciferase
Product ID: M2739
A plasmid expression vector for monitoring NfκB activation via luciferase in mammalian cells.
|Unit Size||20 ug|
- Mamaev SV, Laikhter AL, Arslan T, Hecht SM. (1996) "Firefly luciferase: Alteration of the color of emitted light resulting from substitutions at position 286."
- Ausubel F M, Brent R, Kingston RE, Moore DD, Seidman JG, Smith J A, Struhl K. (1994). Current Protocols in Molecular Biology (New York: Greene Publishing Associates and Wiley-Interscience).
- Kajiyama N, Nakano E. (1993) "Thermostabilization of firefly luciferase by a single amino acid substitution at position 217." Biochemistry 32: 13795-1 3799.
- Kajiyama N, Nakano E. (1991) "Isolation and characterization of mutants of firefly luciferase which produce different colors of light." Protein Eng. 4: 691.
- Tatsumi H, Masuda T, Kajiyama N, Nakano E. (1989) "Luciferase cDNA from Japanese firefly, Luciola cruciata: cloning, structure and expression in Escherichia coli." J. Biolumin. Chemilumin. 3(2):75-78.
- Felgner PL, Holm M, Chan H. (1989) “Cationic liposome mediated transfection.” Proc. West. Pharmacol. Soc. 32: 115-121.
- Felgner PL, Ringold GM. (1989) “Cationic liposome-mediated transfection.” Nature 337: 387-388.
- Landy A. (1989) ‘Dynamic, structural, and regulatory aspects of lambda site- specific recombination.” Annu. Rev. Biochem. 58: 913-949.
- MacGregor GR, Caskey CT. (1989) “Construction of plasmids that express E. Coli beta-galactosidase in mammalian cells.” Nucleic Acids Res. 17: 2365.
- Masuda T, Tatsumi H, Nakano E. (1989) "Cloning and sequence analysis of cDNA for luciferase of a Japanese firefly, Luciola cruciata." Gene. 77(2):265-270.
- Chen C, Okayama H. (1987) “High-efficiency transformation of mammalian cells by plasmid DNA.” Molec. Cell. Biol. 7: 2745-2752.
- Chu G, Hayakawa H, Berg P. (1987) “Electroporation for the efficient transfection of mammalian cells with DNA.” Nucleic Acids Res. 15: 1311-1326.
- de Wet JR, Wood KV, Helinski DR, DeLuca M. (1985) "Cloning of firefly luciferase cDNA and the expression of active luciferase in Escherichia coli." Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 82(23):7870-7873.
- Southern PJ, Berg P. (1982) “Transformation of mammalian cells to antibiotic resistance with a bacterial gene under control of the SV40 early region promoter.” J. Molec. Appl. Gen. 1: 327-339.
- Miller JH. (1972). Experiments in Molecular Genetics (Cold Spring Harbor, New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question