Red Sulforhodamine Poly Caspases Detection Kit 100tests
Product ID: M0834
SR-FLICA® Apoptosis Detection Kits use a novel approach to detect active caspases.
- Arends, M.J., Wylie, A.H., (1991) "Apoptosis: Mechanisms and roles in pathology." Int. Rev. Exp. Pathol. 32:223-254.
- Slee, E.A., Adrian, C., Martin, S.J., (1999) "Serial Kollers: Ordering Caspase Activation events in Apoptosis", Cell Death and Differ. 6: 1067-1074
- Salvesen, G.S., Dixit, V.M., (1997) "Caspases: intracellular signaling by proteoplysis", Cell 91:443-446.
- Rotonda, J., D. W. Nicholson, K. M. Fazil, M. Gallant, Y. Gareau, M.Labelle, E. P. Peterson, D. M. Rasper, R. Ruel, J. P. Vaillancourt, N. A Thornberry and J. W. Becker. 1996. The three- dimensional structure of apopain/CPP32, a key mediator of apoptosis. Nature Struct. Biol. 3( 7): 619- 625.
- Kumar, S. 1999. Mechanisms mediating caspase activation in cell death. Cell Death and Differ. 6: 1060- 1066.
- Thornberry, N. A., T. A. Rano, E. P. Peterson, D. M. Rasper, T. Timkey, M. Garcia- Calvo, V. M. Houtszager, P. A. Nordstrom, S. Roy, J. P.Vaillancourt, K. T. Chapman and D. W. Nicholson. 1997. A combinatorial approach defines specificities of members of the caspase family and granzyme B. Functional relationships established for key mediators of apoptosis. J. Biol. Chem. 272( 29): 17907- 17911.
- Ekert, P. G., J. Silke and D. L. Vaux. 1999. Caspase inhibitors. Cell Death and Differ. 6: 1081- 1086.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question