Product ID: M0203
Red fluorogenic substrate for lacZ β-galactosidase activity, intracellularly, or in vitro.
|Alternative Names||3-Phenoxazone 7-(β-D-galactopyranoside)|
|Soluble In||DMSO, H₂O|
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
- Rodrigue J, Ganne G, Blanchard B, Saucier C, Giguère D, Shiao TC, Varrot A, Imberty A, Roy R. (2013) "Aromatic thioglycoside inhibitors against the virulence factor LecA from Pseudomonas aeruginosa." Org Biomol Chem. 11(40):6906-18.
- Leclair Ellis J, Tomasko DL, Dehghani F. (2008) "Novel dense CO2 technique for beta-galactosidase immobilization in polystyrene microchannels." Biomacromolecules. 9(3):1027-34.
- Yates RM, Hermetter A, Taylor GA, Russell DG. (2007) " Macrophage activation downregulates the degradative capacity of the phagosome." Traffic. 8(3):241-50.
- Eggertson MJ, Craig DB, (1999) "Beta-galactosidase assay using capillary electrophoresis laser-induced fluorescence detection and resorufin-beta-D-galactopyranoside as substrate." Biomed. Chromatogr. 13: 516-519.
- Westerfield M, Wegner J, Jegalian BG, DeRobertis EM, Puschel AW (1992) "Specific activation of mammalian Hox promoters in mosaic transgenic zebrafish" Genes & Develop. 6: 591-598.
- Hadd AG, Raymond DE, Halliwell JW, Jacobson SC, Ramsey JM. (1997) "Microchip device for performing enzyme assays." Anal. Chem. 69: 3407-3412.
- Jones DE, Cui DM, Miller DM. (1995) "Expression of beta-galactosidase under the control of the human c-myc promoter in transgenic mice is inhibited by mithramycin." Oncogene 10: 2323-2330.
- Sernetz M, Willems H, Keiner K. (1990) "Dispersive analysis of turnover rates of a CST reactor by flow-through microfluorometry under conditions of growth." Ann. NY Acad. Sci. 613: 333-337.
- Wittrup KD, Bailey JE (1998) "A single-cell assay of beta-galactosidase activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae." Cytometry 9: 394.
- Willems H, Sernetz M. (1998) "Flow fluorimetric investigations on reaction kinetics of a growing analytical bioreactor." Anal. Chim. Acta 213: 245.
- Hofmann J, Serretz M (1984) "Immobilized enzyme kinetics analyzed by flow-through microfluorimetry. Resorufin-B-D-galactopyranoside as a new fluorogenic substrate for galactosidase." , Anal. Chim. Acta 163: 67.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question