Product ID: M1340
Red fluorogenic substrate can be used to monitor intracellular mannosidase activity using a continuous assay format. Golgi apparatus function and health as well as certain diseases(mannosidosis) can be determined.
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated|
- Walker AS, Rablen PX, Schepart A. (2016) "Rotamer-Restricted Fluorogenicity of the Bis-Arsenical ReAsH." J. Am. Chem. Soc. DOI: 10.1021/jacs.6b03422.
- Coleman DJ, Kuntz DA, Venkatesan M, Cook GM, Williamson SP, Rose DR, Naleway JJ. (2010) "A long-wavelength fluorescent substrate for continuous fluorometric determination of alpha-mannosidase activity: resorufin alpha-D-mannopyranoside." Anal Biochem. 399(1):7-12.
- Naleway JJ, Coleman DJ, Cook GM, Kuntz D, Williamson SP, Sim L, Venkatesan M, Rose DR, (2008) "New Resorufin-Based Glycosidase Substrates for Use in Continuous Analysis of Glycosidase Activity in Acidic Organelles." presented at the XXIVth International Carbohydrate Symposium, Oslo, Norway, July, 2008.
- Coleman DJ, Studler MJ, Naleway JJ (2007) "A long-wavelength fluorescent substrate for continuous fluorometric determination of cellulase activity: resorufin-beta-D-cellobioside." Anal. Biochem. 371: 146-153.
- Moreman KW, (2002) "Golgi alpha-mannosidase II deficiency in vertebrate systems: implications for asparagine-linked oligosaccharide processing in mammals." Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1573(3): 225-235.
- Li B, Kawatkar SP, George S, Strachan H, Woods RJ, Siriwardena A, Moremen KW, Boons GJ, (2004) "Inhibition of Golgi Mannosidase II with Mannostatin A Analogues: Synthesis, Biological Evaluation, and Structure-Activity Relationship Studies." ChemBioChem 5(9):1220-1227.
- Moremen KW, Nairn A. (2013) Chapter: "Mannosidase, alpha, class 2a1 (MAN2A1, Golgi α-mannosidase II)" Handbook of Glycosyltransferases and Related Genes, Edition: 2nd; Publisher: Springer-Verlag, Editors: N. Taniguchi, K. Honke, M. Fukuda, H. Narimatsu, Y. Yamaguchi, T. Angata, pp.1313-1326.
- Pomorski A, Adamczyk J, Bishop AC, Krezel A. (2015) "Probing the target-specific inhibition of sensitized protein tyrosine phosphatases with biarsenical probes." Org & Biomol Chem 13:1395-1403.
- Cheng X, Hiras J, Deng K, Northen T. (2013) "High throughput nanostructure-initiator mass spectrometry screening of microbial growth conditions for maximal β-glucosidase production." Frontiers in Microbiology 4:365.
- Reindl W, Deng K, Gladden JM, Northen T. (2011) "Colloid-based multiplexed screening for plant biomass-degrading glycoside hydrolase activities in microbial communities." Energy & Environ Sci 4(8):2884-2893.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question