Product ID: M1238
Fluorogenic substrate for detection of cellulase activity. Cellulase assays are widely used in the biofuels industry.
- Ito Y, Yamanishi M, Ikeuchi A, Imamura C, Matsuyama T. (2015) " Combinatorial screening for transgenic yeasts with high cellulase activities in combination with a tunable expression system." PloS ONE 10(12): e0144870. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0144870.
- Tran N, Zielke RA, Vining OB, Azevedo MD, Armstrong DJ, Banowetz GM, McPhail KL, Sikora AE. (2013) "Development of a quantitative assay amenable for high-throughput screening to target the type II secretion system for new treatments against plant-pathogenic bacteria." J Biomol Screen. 18(8):921-9.
- Rudi K, Strætkvern KO. (2012) "Correlations between Lumbricus terrestris survival and gut microbiota." Microb Ecol Health Dis. 23.
- Chandrasekaran A, Bharadwaj R, Park JI, Sapra R, Adams PD, Singh AK. (2010) "A microscale platform for integrated cell-free expression and activity screening of cellulases." J Proteome Res. 9(11):5677-83.
- Paungfoo-Lonhienne C, Rentsch D, Robatzek S, Webb RI, Sagulenko E, Näsholm T, Schmidt S, Lonhienne TG. (2010) "Turning the table: plants consume microbes as a source of nutrients." PLoS ONE. 5(7):e11915. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011915.
- Coleman DJ, Studler MJ, Naleway JJ. (2007) "A long-wavelength fluorescent substrate for continuous fluorometric determination of cellulase activity: resorufin-β-D-cellobioside." Anal. Biochem. 371: 146-153.
- Boschker HTS, Cappenberg TE. (1994) "A sensitive method using 4-Methylumbelliferyl-beta-Cellobiose as a Substrate to Measure (1,4)-beta-Glucanase Activity in Sediments." Applied and Environmental Biology, 60(10): 3592-3596.
- Han SJ, Yoo YJ, Kang HS. (1995) "Characterization of a bifunctional cellulase and Its structural gene." J. Biochem, 270(43): 26012-26019.
- Chernoglazov VM, Jafarova AN, Klyosov AA. (1989) "Continuous photometric determination of endo-1,4-beta-D-glucanase (cellulase) activity using 4-methylumbelliferyl-beta-D-cellobioside as a substrate." Anal Biochem, 179(1): 186-189.
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question