Product ID: M0542
Cell-permeant, green fluorescent dye that can be used to monitor membrane polarization.
|Soluble In||DMSO, DMF, MeOH|
|Storage Conditions||Room Temperature|
- "Rapid Assessment of Bacterial Viability and Vitality by Rhodamine 123 and Flow Cytometry." Kaprelyants AS, Kell DB. J Appl Bacteriol 72: 410 (1992).
- "Staining of Living Bacteria with Rhodamine 123." Matsuyama T. FEMS Microbiol Lett 21: 153 (1984).
- "Flow cytometry as a tool to discriminate respiratory-competent and respiratory-deficient yeast cells." Skowronek P, Krummeck G, Haferkamp O, Rodel G. Curr Genet 18: 265-267 (1990).
- "Temperature-sensitive yeast mutants defective in mitochondrial inheritance." McConnell SJ, Stewart LC, Talin A, Yaffe MP. J Cell Biol 111: 967-976 (1990).
- "Intracellular ionic variations in the apoptotic death of L cells by inhibitors of cell cycle progression." Barbiero G, Duranti F, Bonelli G, Amenta JS, Baccino FM. Exp Cell Res 217: 410-418 (1995).
- "Features of apoptotic cells measured by flow cytometry." Darzynkiewicz Z, Bruno S, Del Bino G, Gorczyca W, Hotz MA, Lassota P, Traganos F. Cytometry 13: 795-808 (1992).
- "Mitochondrial modifications during rat thymocyte apoptosis: a study at the single cell level." Cossarizza A, Kalashnikova G, Grassilli E, Chiappelli F, Salvioli S, Capri M, Barbieri D, Troiano L, Monti D, Franceschi C. Exp Cell Res 214: 323-330 (1994).
- "Temporal analysis of events associated with programmed cell death (apoptosis) of sympathetic neurons deprived of nerve growth factor." Deckwerth TL, Johnson EM Jr. J Cell Biol 123: 1207-1222 (1993).
- "Measurement of mitochondrial membrane potential using fluorescent rhodamine derivatives." Scaduto RC Jr, Grotyohann LW. Biophys J 76: 469-477 (1999).
- "A fast kinetic method for assessing mitochondrial membrane potential in isolated hepatocytes with rhodamine 123 and flow cytometry." Juan G, Cavazzoni M, Saez GT, OConnor JE. Cytometry 5: 335-342 (1994).
- "Flow Cytometric Analysis of Rhodamine 123 Fluorescence during Modulation of the Membrane Potential in Plant Mitochondria." Petit PX. Plant Physiol 98: 279 (1992).
- "Localization of mitochondria in living cells with rhodamine 123." Johnson LV, Walsh ML, Chen LB. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 77: 990-994 (1980).
- "Scanning microspectrofluorometry of rhodamine 123 in multidrug-resistant cells." Millot JM, Sharonov S, Manfait M. Cytometry 17(1): 50-58 (1994).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question