Sulforhodamine 101 sulfonyl chloride
Product ID: M1120
Reactive red fluorophore which couples covalently to amino groups on proteins and other compounds. Suitable for use with FITC in dual parameter flow cytometry studies. Equivalent to Texas Red™.
|Storage Conditions||-20C, Desiccated, Protect From Light|
- "Fluorescence-based high content screening of compounds for functional response or pharmacological properties." Hill, Steven John; Kellam, Barrie; Briddon, Stephen John. PCT Int. Appl. : 68 pp (2006).
- "Polymers for analyte detection by FRET fluorometry." Swager, Timothy M.; Seeberger, Peter H.; Zheng, Juan; Disney, Matthew D. PCT Int. Appl. : 56 pp (2006).
- "Fluorescence polarization assays for determining clostridial toxin activity." Williams, Dudley J.; Gilmore, Marcella; Steward, Lance; Verhagen, Marc; Aoki, Kei Roger. U.S. Pat. Appl. Publ. : 65 pp. (2006).
- "A quantitative fluorescent method for measurement of bacterial adherence and phagocytosis." Sveum R J; Chused T M; Frank M M; Brown E J. Journal of immunological methods .: 90(2): 257-64 (1986).
- "Texas Red, a hydrophilic, red-emitting fluorophore for use with fluorescein in dual parameter flow microfluorometric and fluorescence microscopic studies." Titus J A; Haugland R; Sharrow S O; Segal D M. Journal of immunological methods 50(2): 193-204 (1982).
Question about this product? Ask a Scientist!
We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products and want you to get the best possible results from your assays. If you have any questions about this product or need help optimizing your protocol check out the product FAQs below or ask your own question and one of our expert scientists will get back to you asap:
There are currently no frequently asked questions for this product, click the button above to ask a question